Sample Event With Best Practices To Describe Event
This event has already passed by. Sorry.
'Best Practice' Questions to Answer
Below are some 'best practice' questions to answer in your event details to help your attendees be as informed and confident as possible when purchasing tickets and attending your event.
1) Where is the event taking place?
2) How do I get to the event?
3) Is there a phone number or email where I can contact the organizer with any questions?
4) What is your refund policy?
5) Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
6) Do I need to print out and bring a ticket to get in?
7) Can I use my emailed ticket on my smart phone as a valid ticket?
8) Will you be selling tickets at the door?
9) Is there parking at the event? If not, what is the best alternative? Bus? Biking?
10) Who's participating or who are your sponsors?
11) Is the venue handicap accessible?
12) Are group tickets for sale, or a discounted rate for groups?
13) What is the event / hosting organization about?
While some of these questions may not apply to your event, having some or all of these questions answered on your event page will help to eliminate confusion for your attendees and make things go more smoothly on the day of your event.